Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial Day W/Bobby & John & Families

We went to the UVU campus to watch Quintin and Bobby play  volleyball; and also enjoy the excellent company of Julie’s parents and sister Kirsten, along with Zachary and Braxton.  FUN!

miscMay2010Utah 052

Isn’t he Handsome! 

miscMay2010Utah 051 miscMay2010Utah 065

Julie’s mom brought lots of goodies that we all enjoyed – along with her advice and expertise regarding kinesiology.  It inspired me to look into that for myself.

miscMay2010Utah 069  miscMay2010Utah 074

The first thing I did when we arrived at John & Rachel’s was fall off their porch.  How mortifying!  And it really damaged my pride.  (no physical injury until … )  Later, Rachel and I went shopping and it was when we were unloading and taking things into the house that I stubbed my toe really hard on their uneven driveway.  It hurt sooooooooo much and for soooooooooo long.  And only showed a little blood underneath my toenail for all that pain.  Later, a bruise that covered half my toe showed up.  It is finally improved enough now that I can walk normally without pain.

So I didn’t get any pictures at their house.  Both Johns worked hard in the yard while we were shopping.  I should have at least got before and after pictures of that.  Not to mention 4 adorable, loving grandchildren.

2 comments:

  1. That was so much fun! Quintin and Bob were a great team and played well together! I am sorry about your toe. I've done the same thing and man oh man does that hurt!!! Ouch! Hope you're feeling better! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for cheering us on and taking the pictures! It was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete