Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Mark & Sara Ward Family

Mark & Family 042

Mark & Family 043

Mark and Sara looked (and acted) like honeymooners the whole time.  I loved it, but I’m a romantic.  They were much more cooperative about getting their picture taken than those active, very excited children.

Mark & Family 044 Mark & Family 045

And Grandpa was worst of all.  You’d think I would be used to him being ‘one of the kids’ when he’s with them.

We had our very own ‘show’ just as we were leaving the nature center.

Mark & Family 061 Mark & Family 060 

Riding BACKWARDS was exciting!

It was a delightful visit Mark & Family 063 Mark & Family 062 I especially enjoyed playing speed scrabble.  Emma is very good at it … and Mark was a cheater :)

3 comments:

  1. We had so much fun going to the nature center and the pound. I want to go back. It was such a relaxing vacation. The kids miss their grandparents. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete