Thursday, January 14, 2010

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

I just went back to review all the blogging I've done ... and realized I'd forgotten to read all those nice comments from some of you. Thanks for reading what I have to say and enjoying all my pictures. They are my favorite part.

Now I just wish I knew how to print each posting so we could have a hard copy for our journal. Thanks again, Sara and Mark. I'm having loads of fun.

John and I went to the temple today to do sealings. I love listening to all the beautiful promises made to us, and hearing them over and over again. And I thoroughly love kneeling across the altar from my beloved husband of forty seven years (this March). That's a long time to hang out with the same person. We are more in love than ever and being treated like royalty by one another.

When John was doing a sealing with someone else, the sealer told the woman to hold on tight to John because, "..he's a keeper..." and I agree. And to each of you, thanks for being part of this amazing family. I love you! sjpw

2 comments:

  1. There is some free software out there that will convert your blog into a printable format. I'm not sure how it works, but I can find out if you want me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The company that I used to make Dad's book has an easy way to publish your blog into a book.

    ReplyDelete