Monday, January 25, 2010

I’m a goner for sure. Internet Shopping, yikes!

OK Most of you family bloggers know that I follow your posts regularly, and enjoy all of them immensely But there are not enough of them! I love reading about what’s happening in your lives and especially your thoughts on various things.

Well, Rachel has to be the most consistent, so of course I really “hone in” on what she has to say. I love it, Rachel. I also enjoy checking other blogs you suggest that you follow, and looking into the books you read.

The only problem is this: I am trying VERY hard to control my shopping addiction by only shopping for things we absolutely need, and going to the store as few times as possible. You see, for me, going into a store is like taking an alcoholic into a bar! I’m totally serious here, so don’t laugh – well maybe just a little giggle.

Some of the sites Rachel visits are really great and I have thus far resisted; but not today. Oh those ribbon bows on http://preciousaccessories-sunnie.blogspot.com are so sweet. I have fallen into the trap and hope to forget that address soon. As soon as I get my bows, that is.

1 comment:

  1. Sondra I LOVE your posts! You are so real and such a joy! I sent you an email to invite you to my blog. It is privatized so you have to sign in each time with your email address. A pain I know, but Julie doesn't mind. Love ya!
    Diana :o)

    ReplyDelete