Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas is FUN (another ‘delayed’ post) sorry. I thought this was posted already

And I can hardly wait.  Lindsay arrived on Friday evening, John and Rachel on Saturday, and Amy and Spencer this evening (Sunday).  That means we can start making gingerbread houses and decorating cookies, and wrapping gifts, and stuffing stockings and all the FUN stuff.

Rachel has been cooking some awesome meals and all the cousins are having such a good time together.  Amy brought “Cities and Knights” and proceeded to whip me soundly, again.  One of these days, I will be victorious more that twice in a row.  But I need to practice more first. 

The fun stuff has begun and I want to be right in the middle of it all.  I love my family!  Parker, Emma, and Tayleigh helped me clean up the magnets this afternoon and did an incredible job organizing all of them!  I am impressed.

1 comment: