Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WWWW and Eliza’s birthday party

I LOVE this blog.  Even if no one ever reads it.  I will have this record to keep and look back on.  Thanks again Sara and Mark.

P1000620

This is the “goofy” picture but Lesa, Rachel and Julie E. look pretty solemn.  I have lots of fond memories of our third annual WWWW in Park City.  It was fun.  And Julie M. really started something with the card and box making.  I still haven’t quit . . . a hundred or so items later.  Each one totally different from the others.  Our first WWWW in Salt Lake City was cool, and Lake Arrowhead was nice for the second but I think I like them more all the time.  Gee, I hope you feel the same.

P1000584

Either before or after Park City, some time when we were in Utah, we got to help celebrate Eliza’s birthday and that was fun.

P1000590

I wasn’t going to publish this so large but don’t you just love Kevin’s new look?

P1000596 P1000611 P1000602 P1000613 Of course I didn’t get pictures of everyone who was there.  It was hard not to totally focus on Eric, with his adorable antics.  But at least I got the birthday girl and a few cousins!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see Kevin only has one piercing. Any more than that, and I would have been worried about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look more closely, Mark, there are two.

    Love the photos! And I agree, mom, I am loving the WWWW more and more every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love WWWW too! Did we decide what we are doing next year? Arizona? I would love the road trip together.

    ReplyDelete