Sunday, December 6, 2009

…more Christmas with Sara and Mark

This has P1000627 P1000629 P1000632 P1000650been a delightful day!  First of all, Sara, Mark and family came to our ward and I had one of the most fun Sacrament Meetings for a while.  I LOVE EMMA, and GABRIEL and ABIGAIL!  They are so adorable and fun.  Mark and Sara were fun too.  I can already tell December will be memorable, mostly because it will be written down here for me to remember and read again.  Sara and Mark created this blog for us and tried to teach us how to use it in a quick lesson.  But we can depend and their further help too.  And maybe some of you will have suggestions for us.  What a nice gift!  And, they taught us how to post a comment on your blogs as well.  Now if we can just REMEMBER.

We got a nice early start with Kevin and Lesa the day after Thanksgiving.  The whole family pitched in with the decorating and it went quite well.  The girls really seemed to enjoy it and that made it more fun for us too.

The Mark Ward family just drove off heading for St. George and it’s way too quiet here.  I miss them already. 

Joel is doing the “12 Days of Appreciation” for over 300 staff at the school he’s teaching.  He’s a maniac, but we already knew that.  I love my family!  mom/sjpw

No comments:

Post a Comment